Animal Flow Level 3 Prauge (Sep)
September 7 - September 8$397.50 – $795.00
Join us for the only Animal Flow® Level 3 Workshop in Europe this year on September 7-8, 2024, in Prague, Czech Republic! The two-day event is 8 hours each day, from 9:00am to 5:00pm on Saturday and Sunday. The workshop will be hosted at The Dancers’ Club in Prague. We are excited to invite you to join us in this epic new course, taught in English, by Animal Flow Creator Mike Fitch.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Level 3 is designed to not only bring your own flow practice to another level, but to also improve your knowledge of the science, teaching methods, and coaching qualities that make a Level 3 Instructor.
Course curriculum includes:
- Deep dive into the 4 Pillars of Animal Flow
- Progressive Tuck Balance training
- Progressive “Float” (Tuck Planche) training
- Tons of new L3 movements
- Anatomy and biomechanics of Animal Flow
- Working with ground reaction force
- Animal Flow language and Call Out reviews
- Breath mobility
- Creating style through the exploration of the skeletal system
- Free Flow
- Advanced Coaching
The L3 workshop includes supplemental work before and after the workshop. You’ll be able to work through a lot of this at your own pace. We’ll have a private Facebook group for students prior to the workshop, which you’ll gain immediate access to upon registration. In that group you’ll find 8 assignments to help you prepare for the day of the workshop. By the time you get to the day of the course, you’ll already be well into your L3 preparation! After the course, we have another private support group where you can interact with all your fellow Flowists who are preparing their L3 test.
You MUST have attended a Level 2 Animal Flow workshop PRIOR to taking L3. As is required for your L2 test out, we advise that you have a strong Tuck Balance practice and can ideally hold it for at least 1 second.
Your registration includes:
- Complimentary access to the full library of instructional videos for all Level 3 movements. You will also receive videos of all the course lectures after the workshop
- Level 3 manual, in both digital and hard copy formats
- Certificate of Completion, including proof of participation for Continuing Education credits. CEUs are provided by NASM (15 hours) and ACE (14 hours).
- Access to the private Facebook groups for students, where Mike will post pre-workshop homework, and ongoing tips and support post-workshop.
- Complimentary L3 Instructor shirt (you’ll need to pay international shipping if applicable) when you pass your test out!
- Listing in the online Instructor Directory indicating your elite status as an L3 Instructor
CEC credits are provided: NASM (15 hours) and ACE (14 hours).
This workshop will be taught by Animal Flow Creator Mike Fitch. Mike will teach in English.
The workshop will take place at The Dancers’ Club in Prague.
COST AND PAYMENT PLANS
- Regular cost for the Level 1 Workshop is $795 USD. ALL PRICES ARE IN USD. If you are paying in a foreign currency, the conversion is done automatically at checkout.
- Payment plans available: You can register with a 50% deposit. Payment plan option available until August 17th. All balances are due 2 weeks prior to the workshop, by August 24th. Note that we do not collect credit card information and thus cannot automatically rebill you; you will need to click on the balance payment email to make the second payment.
- If you have already attended L3, you can re-sit the workshop at a 50% discount. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
If you do plan to travel to Prague for the event, please note that accommodations are NOT included with registration.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
If you cannot attend for any reason, you can transfer to a future workshop at no additional cost. If you prefer a cash refund, they are provided on a declining basis as we get closer to the event: 100% refund (minus $100 admin cost), provided up to 45 days before event. 75% refund provided up to 45 days prior to event. 50% refund provided up to 1 month prior to event. 25% refund provided up to 2 weeks prior to event. Absolutely no refunds provided within 2 weeks of the event.