24-Hour Virtual Summit 2022
The Animal Flow Virtual 24-Hour Summit is back this June 18-19, 2022 for another 24 hours of non-stop workshops, workouts, hang outs, and more!
Join us for the third great year of the Animal Flow Virtual Summit, bringing together Flowists from around the globe. With more than 60 sessions structured around the four pillars of the Animal Flow system, Connection, Performance, Resilience, and Community, you don’t want to miss out.
The live event starts at 10am US Eastern Time (New York City time) on Saturday June 18th and ends at 10am US Eastern Time on Sunday 19th. You can find the corresponding time for your own city using this TIME ZONE CONVERTER.
All attendees will receive access to watch the recorded sessions afterward. So don’t worry if you can’t be there for some (or all) of it. You’ll have a full year to catch up on what you miss.
The Animal Flow Virtual Summit is packed full of engaging, dynamic sessions from our whole team. The event runs for 24 hours straight, with simultaneous sessions covering a wide range of topics to help your movement practice. So, whether you’re looking for the perfect way to take your own practice to new levels, a chance to learn more about the science and application of the program, or opportunity to pick up new marketing and business skills, you’re sure to get a lot our of your attendance.
- 24-hours of Animal Flow – join from the comfort of your own home
- 60+ hours of lectures, workshops, Flows, and hang outs
- Sessions with program creator, Mike Fitch; all of the AF Master Instructors; the AF leadership team; selected Regional Leaders; and special guest presenters.
- Access to all lectures and workshops online for 12 months (a full year!) after the Summit
- CEUs (PENDING) from the following international fitness accreditation bodies: ACE: 2.0 CEUs, AFAA: 15 CEUs, ISSA: 20 CEUs, NASM: 1.9 CEUs
- Opportunity to win awesome prizes
Check out the interactive schedule here:
INTERACTIVE SUMMIT PROGRAM SCHEDULE
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration is open to Instructors/Level 1 students (anyone who has taken the Level 1 workshop) and current Animal Flow On Demand subscribers. Sign up at the bottom of this page by selecting the corresponding ticket option for your registration category. You will be prompted to verify your status as an Instructor/student or On Demand subscriber during the checkout process.
On the day of the event, head over to the Summit 2022 Headquarters page. We’ll send you the link the week before. You’ll go to that page during the 24-hours of the event to view the sessions as they take place. We’ll stream them live on Zoom so you can join live or watch them later. We’ll post the videos from each session about a week after the event so you can still watch whatever you missed (or just rewatch your favorite sessions over and over again!)
TICKETS, EARLY BIRD RATES, PAYMENT PLANS
Take advantage of the best available rate by securing your seat now!
- Early Bird tickets are just $225, saving you $50 off the Standard rate when you register prior to 11.59pm US Mountain Time on May 16.
- The standard rate of $275 USD kicks in from May 17 through June 17 11:59pm US Mountain Time.
- And the Rush Rate for late registrations runs from June 18 (the day the event starts) through August 18 (for access purchased after the event) is $295.
You can register on a payment plan if you buy your ticket before June 1. The payment plan option allows you to register with 50%, and the balance due by June 5. To register on the payment plan, simply select that ticket option below.
|Early Bird Rate||$225||Register by: May 16|
|Standard Rate||$275||Register by: June 17|
|Rush/Late Rate||$295||Register from June 18 on|
WHAT OUR PAST ATTENDEES SAY…
- ISSA: 20 CEUs
- NASM: 1.9 CEUs
- AFAA: 15 CEUs
- ACE: 2.0 CEUs