This course contains the on-line components associated with the Animal Flow Level 1 Workshop. You must already be registered for one of the workshops before starting here.
So, Congratulations on signing up for the Animal Flow workshop! We created these brief lessons to help you prepare for the workshop and get your required paperwork in ahead of time; and to complete some the some work after the workshop. This saves us valuable workshop time so we can spend more time on the forms and flows! These lessons include:
- Step 1: Introduction and Preparation: Watch the intro video that gives you two sample practice exercises to work on before the workshop.
- Step 2: Agreement Liability Waiver: Read and sign the liability waiver ahead of time, so we can save paper during the workshop. You MUST sign this in order to participate in the workshop! You need to digitally sign the form, using your mousepad or phone, and then submit it. Do NOT just click “complete lesson.”
- Step 3: Exam: AFTER the workshop, complete this 20-question multiple exam. You can even use your notes!
- Step 4: Evaluation: AFTER the workshop, complete the evaluation telling us what you thought about the workshop. Your answers are submitted through Survey Monkey so that your answers are kept completely anonymous. We also include a space where you can add a Testimonial, if you want to, that we could include on our website.
Once you’ve submitted those 4 steps, you’ve completed the Workshop will be able to download your Certificate of Completion. This includes your proof of attendance for attaining your CEUs. Download your Certificate by logging into your My Courses section – you’ll see the Certificate button right there.
Remember, just attending the Workshop won’t make you a Certified Animal Flow Instructor. To be considered Certified, you’ll need to also complete the following after the workshop:
- Complete your Live Practical Exam. You’ll follow the instructions provided during the workshop to complete this part. You may end up attending a live group test, or you may submit your test on video. This live test demonstrates that you can perform the moves, and that you can coach somebody else in a flow. The Master Instructor who taught your workshop will grade your video.
- You’ll need to provide proof that you have some sort of professional fitness certification. This can include a range of certifications or degreess from the fitness, yoga, sports performance, or other physical fitness areas. We have some flexibility in what is acceptable, so contact us if you have any questions!
Once you’ve passed, you’ll receive an electronic copy of your Certified Instructor certificate, and we’ll send you a hard copy in the mail. You’ll also receive an email giving you your login information for the Members section, and instructions for creating your listing in the On-Line Directory.
Watch the Intro video and try the practice exercises!
Please execute the Agreement and Liability waiver on-line, prior to the workshop.
After the workshop, complete this 20-question multiple choice exam.
Complete the workshop evaluation, providing us with your candid feedback so that we may continually improve!