Join program creator, Mike Fitch, and the Animal Flow Master Instructors on June 26th & 27th 2021, for 24 hours of non-stop workshops, workouts, hang outs, and more!
We’re continuing our mission to inspire the world to discover Animal Flow and experience movement for every body with our second Animal Flow 24-Hour Summit.
For this year’s event, we’re bringing you a bigger and better program, with even more opportunities to learn, laugh and Flow together. Animal Flow’s theme for 2021 is community so this year we’re inviting not only our certified instructors to come along, but also opening our virtual doors to On Demand subscribers.
The Animal Flow Online Summit is packed full of engaging, dynamic sessions from our whole team. So, whether you’re looking for the perfect way to take your own practice to new levels, or a chance to learn more about the science and application of the program, you won’t want to miss out!
- 24-hours of Animal Flow – join from the comfort of your own home
- 60+ hours of lectures, workshops, Flows, and hang outs
- Sessions with program creator, Mike Fitch, and the Animal Flow Master Instructor and Leadership team
- Access to all lectures and workshops online for 12 months (a full year!) after the Summit
- Special event opening session: Animal Flow: Come Together led by Mike Fitch
- Closing keynote session
- CEUs from the following international fitness accreditation bodies: ACE: 2.0 CEUs, AFAA: 15 CEUs, ISSA: 20 CEUs, NASM: 1.9 CEUs
- Your chance to win special prizes including awesome Animal Flow apparel, and a free registration to the new Level 3 course coming out later this year.
- And exclusive access to the pre-summit session from Thomas Myers
EXCLUSIVE PRE-SUMMIT SESSION
Register now and get instant access to our exclusive Summit attendee bonus video by Anatomy Trains author, Thomas Myers.
In this session, Spiraling Into Alignment, Meyers delivers over 75 mins of insights on ‘natural movement’ and developmental movement, and includes guided lecture and follow-along sequences from Tom. You’ll be able to watch this online session immediately upon registration, so don’t wait!
We’ll have sessions from:
- Animal Flow creator, Mike Fitch
- Our entire Master Instructor team, including Lead Global MI, Rich Scrivener and all of your favorite MIs
- Animal Flow’s leadership team comprised of Karen Mahar (COO/partner), Becky Evans (Director of Education), Shannon Blauer (Director of Marketing), Todd Skoglund (Web Developer), and our new Head of Brand Experience, Lashaun Dale; and
- Some selected Regional Leaders in our special panel sessions.
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration is open to Instructors/Level 1 students (anyone who has taken the Level 1 workshop) and current Animal Flow On Demand subscribers. Sign up at the bottom of this page by selecting the corresponding ticket option for your registration category. You will be prompted to verify your status as an Instructor/student or On Demand subscriber during the checkout process.
Once you have signed up, you will gain access to the Summit 2021 Headquarters page. You’ll go to that page during the 24-hours of the event to view the sessions as they take place. We’ll post the videos from each session about a week after the event so you can still watch whatever you missed (or just rewatch your favorite sessions over and over again!)
TICKETS AND EARLY BIRD RATES
Take advantage of the best available rate by securing your seat now!
- Early Bird tickets are just $174, saving you $25 off the Standard rate when you register prior to 11.59pm US Mountain Time on May 15.
- The standard rate of $199 USD kicks in from May 16 through June 20 11:59pm US Mountain Time.
- And the Rush Rate for late registrations runs from June 21 until day of the event on June 26.
Remember, you’ll receive immediate access to the exclusive pre-Summit video from Thomas Myers.
|Standard Rate||$199||Register by: June 20|
|Rush Rate||$249||Register by: June 26|
WHAT OUR 2020 ATTENDEES SAY…
- ACE: 1.9 CEUs
- NASM: 1.9 CEUs
- ISSA: 24 CEUs