Jeseung’s coaching mantra is “Forever Animal Flow” and his vision is that soon, Animal Flow will be in more than 100 countries. And he is doing everything he can to support that reality. With more than 20 years in a fitness career, he brings a diverse and impressive background to his coaching and athletics today.
His training began as a teenager specializing in martial arts and earning the recognition of the Top 6 of FISAF World Championships by Sports Aerobic Player. He also began training athletics for professional sports and continued into university to focus on physical education, food, and nutrition followed by a clinical exercise major in graduate school.
Jeseung’s passion for bodyweight training extended across all martial arts and into Mov Nat, CST, and Animal Flow. He used these disciplines to train his own body, but also to train clients. “I love the AF team and the program solidified my training philosophy.”
Today, Jeseung also teaches functional anatomy and exercise training methodology, weight training, kettlebell, bodyweight training to developing trainers. He owns his gym named 101 Academy and trains his clients for their health, controlling pain, nutrition, strength, and bodyweight conditioning. His goal with his personal practice and for his clients is to aim for “free movement for free life”.
To Jeseung, this commitment to movement quality will improve how the student feels, how they move better in their body and how they experience bodies better. It will help them experience harmony between their physical and mental bodies.
“I love Animal Flow because it emphasizes the finest movement of joints and muscles, and then builds excellent strength and quality of movement.”
Qualifications & Certifications
- Animal Flow Master Instructor
- M.S. of Clinical Exercise
- CSCS, NSCA-CPT
- ATC (KATA)
- IFIT fitness convention (Korea) 2017-2021
- AFIC fitness convention (Korea) 2016-2019
- Stick Mobility Level 1 Coach (2021)
- NSCA FCL (2019)
- Certified Functional Strength Coach (CFSC) Level 2 (2018)
- Circular Strength Training (CST) Level 1 (2015)
- Kettlebell Sport Coach (KETAcademy) (2015)
- MovNat Level 2 & Combatives Trainer (2014)
- Kamagonball Master Trainer (2014)
- Dynamic Variable Resistance Training (DVRT) Level 2 (2014)
- Korea Exercise Specialist (2013)