Live Webinar: Leading Intro Level Animal Flow Group Classes
April 8 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join Animal Flow Creator Mike Fitch in learning how to lead Animal Flow Group Classes. This on-line webinar will be taught live utilizing video conference, with the recording remaining available to students after the course. Participants will be able to ask questions during an extended Q&A section.
You must have completed the Level 1 workshop in order to attend.
This course will address how Certified Animal Flow Instructors can lead a standard group format class. This is focused on classes where you may have both new and recurring students in attendance, but it is primarily a “beginner level” class. We will soon offer additional on-line courses focused how to teach intermediate and advanced level AF classes.
The class format to be taught is appropriate for small or large group classes, and can also be taught via video streaming.
1. Class Demo: (1 Hour) Mike will lead you through a sample AF class format, which would be suitable to most participants. Mike will teach the full class so that you can follow along and participate, using the exact language and terminology that would be used by an Instructor teaching a regular class that included new students as well as returning students.
2. Class Breakdown: (30 minutes) Mike will then break down the entire class, explaining how the timing, movements, explanations, and cueing where chosen for each section. He will explain why he used the specific words he chose.
3. Group Class General Info (45 minutes) Mike will also discuss:
- How to choose your movements to provide different class experiences, while keeping within the same timing and class format
- How to modify your cueing to be accessible to the general public, as the technical language and anatomical terms used in the workshop don’t always translate to a group class
- How to help brand new students while also keeping the returners engaged
4. Question and Answers (45 minutes) You can ask questions during the seminar, or submit them in advance if you can’t watch live but intend to tune in to the recording later.
- You’ll receive a detailed description of the class outline minute by minute
- You’ll receive a complete chart showing which AF movements can be substituted in each section so that you can vary your classes while staying within the same overall framework
- You’ll receive a list of suggested cueing for use with general public class members
- You’ll have access to the entire recorded course, including the sample class and the question and answers.
PARTICIPATION AND SPACE
You will need to be able to log in via computer or even a phone to view the live-stream course. You do not need a webcam, as you will see Mike but he will not see you.
You should have enough space to perform Animal Flow while watching. The first hour is Mike taking you through a regular AF class, and you should be prepared to follow along. You should be able to do this in a relatively small space such as a living room.
Registration is $95 USD. Early bird price of $75 until April 1!
This includes access to the recorded seminar after the live version.
If you register in a foreign currency, conversion will be done automatically at checkout.
We will offer this seminar (via video conference) again on a regular basis, changing the movements utilized in the class, in case you want to get more experience with different variations. You can register for subsequent versions of this seminar at a rate of $40 USD.
We will also soon offer additional on-line courses in this series for Intermediate/Advanced level classes, as well as Animal Flow Series classes.
You must have taken the Level 1 workshop in order to enroll in this course. You do not have to have completed your L1 Certification, but remember that you cannot teach AF until you are certified.
The live webinar will begin at 11:00am Eastern Standard Time. It is expect to last 3 hours.
If you cannot join the live broadcast, you can still access the full recorded event afterward.
When you register, you’ll be asked to confirm that you have taken the L1 workshop.
We will send you the private login information a week before the class takes place.
We are seeking CEUs for the course and will update you on how that goes!