- This event has passed.
Animal Flow Level 3 Warsaw (Sep)
September 3, 2022 - September 4, 2022$397.50 – $795.00
Join us for the first ever LIVE IN-PERSON Animal Flow® Level 3 Workshop in Warsaw, Poland on September 3-4, 2022! The two-day event is 9 hours each day, on Saturday and Sunday. The workshop will be hosted at Studio 42 in Warsaw. We are excited to invite you to join us in this epic new course, taught in English, by Animal Flow Creator Mike Fitch. Polish translation will also be provided.
This workshop is designed to not only bring your own flow practice to another level, but to also improve your knowledge of the science, teaching methods, and coaching qualities that make a Level 3 Instructor.
ABOUT THE COURSE
We will provide additional details about the course curriculum as we get closer to the event. It will include:
- Deep dive into the 4 Pillars of Animal Flow
- Progressive Tuck Balance training
- Progressive “Float” (Tuck Planche) training
- Tons of new L3 movements
- Anatomy and biomechanics of Animal Flow
- Working with ground reaction force
- Animal Flow language and Call Out reviews
- Breath mobility
- Creating style through the exploration of the skeletal system
- Free Flow
- Advanced Coaching
This workshop will be a little different from Level 1 and Level 2, in that it will include supplemental work before and after the workshop. You’ll be able to work through a lot of this at your own pace. We’ll have a private Facebook group for students prior to the workshop, where Mike will post homework, tips, and other info to help you prepare for the workshop and your L3 certification. By the time you get to the day of the course, you’ll already be well into your L3 preparation! After the course, we have another private support group where you can interact with all your fellow Flowists who are preparing their L3 test.
You MUST be a Certified Level 2 Animal Flow Instructor PRIOR to taking L3. As is required for your L2 test out, you must be able to hold a Tuck Balance for at least 1 second.
Your registration includes:
- Complimentary access to the full library of instructional videos for all Level 3 movements. You will also receive videos of all the course lectures after the workshop
- Level 3 manual, in both digital and hard copy formats
- Certificate of Completion, including proof of participation for Continuing Education credits. CEUs are provided by NASM (15 hours) and ACE (14 hours).
- Access to the private Facebook groups for students, where Mike will post pre-workshop homework, and ongoing tips and support post-workshop.
- Complimentary L3 Instructor shirt (you’ll need to pay international shipping if applicable) when you pass your test out!
- Listing in the online Instructor Directory indicating your elite status as an L3 Instructor
CEC credits are provided: NASM (15 hours) and ACE (14 hours).
This workshop will be taught by Animal Flow Creator Mike Fitch. Mike will teach in English. Master Instructor Miroslaw Basciuk will provide Polish translation.
The workshop is taught at Studio 42 in Warsaw
COST AND PAYMENT PLANS
- The cost for the Level e Workshop is $795 USD. If you are paying in a foreign currency, the conversion is done automatically at checkout.
- Payment plans available: You can register with a 50% deposit (available until August 15). You will receive an email reminder to pay the balance. All balances are due 10 days prior to the workshop, by August 24. Note that we do not collect credit card information and thus cannot automatically rebill you; you will need to click on the balance payment email to make the second payment.
- We are providing a special “locals discount” for students attending from the hosting country of Poland. If you reside in Poland, please contact us for a code providing you with a $200 discount.
Accommodations are NOT included with registration. If you do plan to travel to Warsaw for the event, we’ll be able to make some recommendations regarding nearby hotels. We’ll announce that as soon as we have the venue secured.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
If you cannot attend for any reason, you can transfer to a future workshop at no additional cost. If you prefer a cash refund, they are provided on a declining basis as we get closer to the event: 100% refund (minus admin costs), provided up to 45 days before event. 75% refund (minus admin costs), provided up to 30 days. 50% refund (minus admin costs), provided up to 2 weeks prior to event. Absolutely no refunds provided within 2 weeks of the event.