Animal Flow Level 3 ONLINE WORKSHOP (US Eastern Time)
November 20 - November 21
The first Animal Flow Level 3 workshop is here! We are excited to invite you to join us in this epic new course, taught by Animal Flow Creator Mike Fitch. This workshop is designed to not only bring your own flow practice to another level, but to also improve your knowledge of the science, teaching methods, and coaching qualities that make a Level 3 Instructor. The inaugural workshop will take place Online, on Saturday and Sunday November 20-21, 2021, from 8am to 4pm Eastern Time (NYC Time). While this is schedule to accommodate North/South America and Europe time zones, it is open to participants from any area. It will run 8 hours each day, for a total of 16 hours. It will be taught in English.
ABOUT THE COURSE
We will provide additional details about the course curriculum as we get closer to the event. It will include:
- L1 & L2 movement and language review
- Tuck balance and forward shoulder load training
- L3 movement & language breakdowns
- Anatomy and biomechanics of Flow
- Working with ground reaction force
- Breath mobility
- Creating style through the exploration of the skeletal system
- Free Flow
- Advanced Coaching
This workshop will be a little different from Level 1 and Level 2, in that it will include a supplemental online course component in addition to the live (virtual) workshop. You’ll be able to work through a lot of this at your own pace. We’ll have a private Facebook group for students, where Mike will post homework, tips, and other info to help you prepare for the workshop and your L3 certification. Since this is our inaugural workshop, some of these material will not be available until we are closer to the event.
You MUST be a Certified Level 2 Animal Flow Instructor PRIOR to taking L3.
As is required for your L2 test out, you must be able to hold a Tuck Balance for at least 1 second.
Your registration includes:
- Complimentary access to the full library of instructional videos for all Level 3 movements (will be made available before November 10)
- Access to a supplemental online course with lessons you can complete before and/or after the workshop at your own pace (will be made available before the workshop date of November 20)
- Certificate of Completion, including proof of participation for Continuing Education credits (pending).
- Access to a private Facebook group dedicated to students working on their Level 3 certification. Mike will begin posting pre-workshop homework and information in mid-October.
CEC credits are pending from ACE, NASM, ISSA, and AFFA.
This workshop will be taught by Animal Flow Creator Mike Fitch. Mike will teach in English.
The workshop is taught online utilizing Zoom. You will receive the Zoom links ONE week prior to the event – if you don’t receive an email with the details within ONE week prior to the event, please check your spam folder and then contact us.
Cost and Payment Plan Options
- The cost for the Level e Workshop is $695 USD. If you are paying in a foreign currency, the conversion is done automatically at checkout.
- Payment plans available: You can register with a 50% deposit (available until November 1). You will receive an email reminder to pay the balance. All balances are due 10 days prior to the workshop, by November 10. Note that we do not collect credit card information and thus cannot automatically rebill you; you will need to click on the balance payment email to make the second payment.
Cancellations and Refunds
If you cannot attend for any reason, you can transfer to a future workshop at no additional cost. If you prefer a cash refund, they are provided on a declining basis as we get closer to the event: 100% refund (minus admin costs), provided up to 45 days before event. 75% refund (minus admin costs), provided up to 30 days. 50% refund (minus admin costs), provided up to 2 weeks prior to event. Absolutely no refunds provided within 2 weeks of the event.