Animal Flow Level 3 Hong Kong (Sep)
September 23 - September 24
Join us for the our first Animal Flow® Level 3 Workshop in Asia on September 23-24, 2023 in Hong Kong! The two-day event is 10 hours each day, from 9:00am to 7:00pm on Saturday and Sunday. The workshop will be hosted at a venue TBA in Hong Kong. We are excited to invite you to join us in this epic new course, taught in English, by Animal Flow Creator Mike Fitch. Chinese translation will also be provided.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Level 3 is designed to not only bring your own flow practice to another level, but to also improve your knowledge of the science, teaching methods, and coaching qualities that make a Level 3 Instructor.
Course curriculum includes:
- Deep dive into the 4 Pillars of Animal Flow
- Progressive Tuck Balance training
- Progressive “Float” (Tuck Planche) training
- Tons of new L3 movements
- Anatomy and biomechanics of Animal Flow
- Working with ground reaction force
- Animal Flow language and Call Out reviews
- Breath mobility
- Creating style through the exploration of the skeletal system
- Free Flow
- Advanced Coaching
The L3 workshop includes supplemental work before and after the workshop. You’ll be able to work through a lot of this at your own pace. We’ll have a private Facebook group for students prior to the workshop, which you’ll gain immediate access to upon registration. In that group you’ll find 8 assignments to help you prepare for the day of the workshop. By the time you get to the day of the course, you’ll already be well into your L3 preparation! After the course, we have another private support group where you can interact with all your fellow Flowists who are preparing their L3 test.
You MUST be a Certified Level 2 Animal Flow Instructor PRIOR to taking L3. As is required for your L2 test out, you must be able to hold a Tuck Balance for at least 1 second.
Your registration includes:
- Complimentary access to the full library of instructional videos for all Level 3 movements. You will also receive videos of all the course lectures after the workshop
- Level 3 manual, in both digital and hard copy formats
- Certificate of Completion, including proof of participation for Continuing Education credits. CEUs are provided by NASM (15 hours) and ACE (14 hours).
- Access to the private Facebook groups for students, where Mike will post pre-workshop homework, and ongoing tips and support post-workshop.
- Complimentary L3 Instructor shirt (you’ll need to pay international shipping if applicable) when you pass your test out!
- Listing in the online Instructor Directory indicating your elite status as an L3 Instructor
CEC credits are provided: NASM (15 hours) and ACE (14 hours).
This workshop will be taught by Animal Flow Creator Mike Fitch. Mike will teach in English. Chinese translation will also be provided.
The workshop will take place at a venue TBA in Hong Kong.
COST AND PAYMENT PLANS
- The cost for the Level 3 Workshop is HKD7,800.
- If you have already attended L3, you can re-sit the workshop at a 50% discount. Email email@example.com for the discount code.
If you do plan to travel to Hong Kong for the event, please note that accommodations are NOT included with registration.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
If you cannot attend for any reason, you can transfer to a future workshop at no additional cost. If you prefer a cash refund, they are provided on a declining basis as we get closer to the event: 100% refund (minus $100 admin cost), provided up to 45 days before event. 75% refund provided up to 45 days prior to event. 50% refund provided up to 1 month prior to event. 25% refund provided up to 2 weeks prior to event. Absolutely no refunds provided within 2 weeks of the event.