- This event has passed.
Animal Flow Advanced Flow Design Kuala Lumpur (April)
April 28, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Learn to design and execute higher level flows at the Advanced Flow Design workshop in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Sunday, April 28. This 6-hour course is open to anyone who has taken Level 2, including anyone who registers for the L2 event taking place in Kuala Lumpur on April 27.
What’s Covered in AFD?
AFD is an intense but super fun workshop focused solely on helping you design and execute higher level flows. You’ll learn new moves and trickier transitions, with emphasis on dramatizing the movements and bringing in your personal flair. End the day by performing a creative flow of your design with feedback from your course instructor.
Topics covered include:
- Further understanding of energy rolls, redirects and brakes
- How to strategically use tempo changes
- When to use personal style components and flare
- New traveling moves: Baboon, Frog, Traveling Underswitch
- Properly integrating Animal Travels
- Combining L1 and L2 movements
- Tons of new transitions for getting into and out of switches and transitions
- Design your own flow using creative transitions and individual style
Who Is Eligible to Attend?
Anyone who has taken the Level 2 workshop may attend AFD. You don’t have to completed your L2 test, as long as you’ve taken the workshop so that you are familiar with the Level 2 move set. Many students take L2 and AFD on the same weekend, which provides a great opportunity to put to use the new moves you learned the day before!
Cost and Registration
Regular cost to attend just AFD is 1000 RM.
Bundle Deal: If you enroll in Level 2 and AFD together, you’ll receive a discount deaL: 2800 RM early bird until February 1, or 3000 early bird after February 1.
Instructor and Logistics
This workshop will be taught by Animal Flow Master Instructor Alisha Smith.
The workshop is 6 hours long, including a 30 minute break.
The workshop will take place at Babel Fit Training Academy in Kuala Lumpur.